It all started as a CRUSH!



Watched a beautiful movie today. But unfortunately it ended with a tragic note. The story put me into deep thinking and when i think too much, words come out in rhyme. :P 
here is another attempt with poem - 


Inside the rug, the city slept tight,
but i was awake with the dark night,
moon, stars, the wrecked old street light,
was all i had for my sight.

strange, stranger it seemed as the stars left without a sound,
and then the moon, as it slowly sheltered behind the cloud,
soon did the old light, as it made itself sleep with no one around,
all i had now, was my thoughts, heard very loud.

left behind, with no one to care,
left alone, with no one to share,
life felt to be at its unfair,
now  that love had also gone with air.

sitting with myself, tears rolling down,
my soul felt, used, crushed and thrown to drown,
but, don't let go yet, said a piece of my heart,
thinking back when it all was just a start,


yes! it all started as just a crush!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment