IT'S ABOUT CHOOSING TO TAKE A CHANCE!



source : google images
As I woke up this morning, I had everything planned for the day. Everything was set to have a perfectly normal day. But, some days just don't turn out to be the way you have planned. It could end up to be a worst one or even better than a normal happy day!
Today, was one such days for me.
As I was enjoying my normal day, a sudden twist to the day came in the form of an old friend, whom I was seeing after 6-7 years. As you all know, 'old friends' means 'old talks'... the excitement of meeting after soo many years really took us back to the good old days of schooling. As we started talking about all the fun, mischievous, unforgettable days of our teen, made us realize how fast time flies and how things can change in a blink of an eye.
Finally after taking a small trip back to our good old days, we came back to reality. And reality has not been easy on her. Talking to her reminded me of the majority of us. The majority who fail to act when they should have. The smallest things that could have been done to create life changing opportunities. The chances that we miss out on by not making a choice to take a chance. Her life was now filled with disappointments and regrets. 
Even after she left, there was something stuck in my mind. It did affect me a lot. I had too many thoughts and questions about life. Why do most of us make our life so complicated?
So, I finally decided to put this up on my blog to remind a small fact that most of us forget and also share a small philosophy of my life.
I ain't saying I don't have any regrets in my life. I have made mistakes in past and am pretty sure I will be making a lot more in the years to come. But that's life! We learn and grow from our mistakes. But I don't ever crib on the mistakes that I have made in my life, because they were my choices!
"I prefer doing what I want to do when I want to do it... I would rather regret my actions later than regretting the chances that I didn't take'
Life is too short and most of us keep forgetting that. It's very short to live with disappointments and regrets. If you want to do something, and if your heart says it's the right thing, then just do it right away. Of course, there is every possibility that it may turn out to be a wrong choice, but at least you know that now... you need not have to live your life with IF's and MAYBE's ...you need not have to live with the regret of not taking a chance!
I am just writing this with a hope that somewhere, someone may decide to take a chance...make a choice to do what they want and not regret later...

CHOOSE TO CHOOSE, CHOOSE  TO TAKE  A CHANCE,
TAKE A CHANCE TO CHASE!

Happy living to all!

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Thats right! everybody should take a chance and do what they want to. if they get it, good for them. if they don't, thats ok, atleast they tried. One should never live in regrets

    Hope you are doing great!
    I have nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award. Please visit my blog to know more. heres the link: http://gambleandramble.blogspot.com/

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much archana! Thank you for the nomination, your feed backs and continuous support... means a lot! thanks a ton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds familiar :) Profound writing!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete