love begins!

I ain't a great poet, but little rhymes can make your story sound sweet and nice. Just wanted to give a try in writing a love poem. so here it is - 

I knew love would struck my life too,
but i never knew it would be you,
you caught my eyes by surprise,
and made me feel you are my life's greatest prize.

just as it is said,
every perfect gift is sent from above,
you are mine, beautifully packed,
full of humor, talent, intelligence and love.

"it is not about finding the perfect person, they say
but to view the imperfect person in the perfect way"
when i see you through my eyes,
perfection, is all i see.

sometimes i wonder if what i feel is all true ?
i know i don't need to test them to be sure,
but am too scared of the thought of losing you,
which makes me feel so insecure.

so for now, i choose to wait patiently, for the day when we will be together,
trusting in god that he will bring us closer;
just like he has made every thing else in this world, perfectly beautiful and new,
so will be the day, when i look into your eyes and say "i love you".

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment